To ensure a rapid launch. The MVP (minimum viable product) of the project is identified and developed within a repetitive cycle as explained below.
- Discovery – Identify the complete application flow.
- Planning – Create a roadmap, identify the phases.
- Create – Design and develop the minimum viable product from the roadmap.
- Launch – Go-live with the feature-set completed in the recent phase.
- Analyze – Welcome feedback and monitor user behavior.
- Iterate – Develop the new phase identified in the roadmap.